- Pass all your core classes with satisfactory or excellent evaluations.
- Maintain an attendance rate of 92%.
- Maintain a portfolio of your best work each year, including samples of your weekly goal setting and reflections about your goal attainment. Anyone examining the portfolio should be able to see how you are progressing in your learning and achieving your goals as outlined through your plans.
- Complete all the courses required for high school graduation with a Regents with Distinction Diploma. You will be able to take and pass the following Regents: English, United States History, Global Studies, Algebra, Algebra II, Living Environment, and Earth Science.
- Show evidence of the college level courses you explored or took.
- Complete your College and Career Portfolio. You will include your college plan, a timeline which indicates your completion of all the requirements of your college applications, as well grant or scholarship applications. You will also include a reflection paper about the career you explored through service learning, a self-evaluation of your experience, and the evaluation of your off-site supervisor
- Complete all service learning requirements:
Investigate and present a yearly Service Learning research paper or proposal on a community need that you have identified.
Artifacts from your service learning projects, like a copy of a PowerPoint presentation of a proposal that you presented to the Community Advisory Board.
Reflection about your service learning experiences, which can include journals, reflection papers, self-evaluations and supervisor evaluations.